Book your room at Motel 6 Victorville - Desert Express
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Victorville eco-friendly hotel in the suburbs
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to California Route 66 Museum. Area attractions also include Mojave Narrows Regional Park and Victorville City Hall.
Motel 6 Victorville - Desert Express provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Victorville - Desert Express
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In the room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Motel 6 Victorville - Desert Express
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.