Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Superior Room - Non-refundable...
- One King Bed
Business hotel near city center, Prater, Reed Exhibitions & Ernst Happel Stadium
Business & Recreation
The Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Messe is situated next to Vienna fairgrounds & convention center and the green Prater, Vienna´s popular recreation area. City center can be reached within 10 minutes by subway.
430 sqm wellness area
On the 8th floor guests can enjoy a 430 sqm fitness & wellness area overlooking Vienna. The restaurant with terrace welcomes you with Austrian and Mediterranean specialties.
251 spacious, air-conditioned guest rooms are designed to meet the highest expectations. All rooms offer comfortable Courtyard bedding, flat screen TV, coffee&tea making facilities and W-Lan access.
This smoke-free property offers 251 guest rooms which meet the expectations of modern business travellers. Wireless Internet access in public areas and guest rooms, ample conference facilities distributed on 800 sqm and two floors, a business corner, our Grü Bistro with terrace, our Grü Lounge, a Grab & Go Shop, 430 sqm of fitness and wellness, as well as sufficient guest parking are the assets that make your home away from home a true business hotel.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8608
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 800
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Event catering
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Grü Bistro: Modern, urban, and feeling at ease - this is how the Grü Bistro presents itself, celebrating the wine and coffee heritage of Vienna. Enjoy distinctive service, music and cuisine which perfectly blends in Austrian tradition and Mediterranean accents. The Grü Bistro is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and is a popular meeting point not only for guests but also for local residents. Grü Lounge: The bar Grü Lounge offers a true lounge ambiance. Sit back and relax with a cocktail or appetizer in a comfortable stylish setting.
Thanks to its proximity to the Ernst-Happel-Stadion, which is also known as Viennese Prater Stadion, the Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Messe is the first choice for sports and music enthusiasts. The stadium is Vienna's largest sports arena and event location of superlatives - high-profile rock and pop concerts are held here. Families will appreciate the hotel for its ideal location close to the Prater amusement park and the Giant Ferris Wheel.
Fitness and Well Being with a View! On the 8th and highest floor the hotel provides 430 sqm of fitness and wellness overlooking Vienna. Work out in the modern cardio and strength training area and relax in the panorama sauna, steam bath, solarium and relaxation room. Jogging, cycling, golfing, riding and much more - the green Prater next to the hotel invites you to plenty of outdoor activities.
- Boating on site
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 3 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 stars.