Book your room at Tourotel Mariahilf
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel on Vienna's longest shopping street, near train
Facing Mariahilfer Strasse and its two kilometers of shops, this hotel is located between the Vienna city center and Schoenbrunn Palace, 500 meters from Westbahnhof railway station and three kilometers from Stephansplatz.
The two-level wood-paneled lobby lounge has an Internet kiosk, and wireless Internet for a surcharge; the adjacent restaurant serves meals in a tree-shaded courtyard in warm weather.
The 65 large, bright, smoke-free guestrooms come equipped safes, hair dryers, and satellite television; fans are provided for cooling during warm weather.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Room service is not provided, but there is a vending machine in the lobby, and the adjacent restaurant includes a takeaway window that's open until late night.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge). Parking is provided in the hotel's garage for a surcharge.
Other amenities include early check-in/out and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This property is smoke-free.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
Where to Eat
Mariahilferbrau - Independently operated and adjacent to the hotel, this classic Viennese Beisl has a cozy taproom and offers lunch and Viennese specialties.
Nearby Things to Do
Hire bicycles are stationed outside underground stations, including the Westbanhnhof station 500 metres from the hotel.
Hiking and jogging trails, a golf course, a public swimming pool, and an amusement park featuring a 200-foot Ferris wheel are among the attractions in the vast Prater park established by Emperor Joseph II in 1766. The park begins five kilometres from the hotel, and there is an underground station (Prater) near the amusement park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 10 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 49 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.