Book your room at Le Pigeonnier du Perron
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double Room
- 1 double
- 1 queen and 2 single
Availles-en-Chatellerault hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Chatellerault Forest Park and Haut-Poitou Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Futuroscope and La Roche-Posay Golf.
At Le Pigeonnier du Perron, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Le Pigeonnier du Perron
- The Overview
Le Pigeonnier du Perron features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 1 meeting rooms are available. This Availles-en-Chatellerault hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
Le Pigeonnier du Perron is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1600
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 45
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking
- The Room
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and lunch, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Le Pigeonnier du Perron
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are from 4pm to 10pm. For guests arriving outside the reception hours please contact the hotel directly with arrival time. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per night
- We Should Mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.