Please enter your travel dates.
Vik I Myrdal hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Vik I Myrdal, this hotel is close to Black Beach and Reynisdrangar. Area attractions also include Dyrholaey.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Edda Vik I Myrdal features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a garden.
In addition to desks, guestrooms feature private bathrooms along with phones and televisions.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Vik I Myrdal hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Hotel Edda Vik I Myrdal is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Hotel Edda Vik I Myrdal has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 107 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: ISK 1500 per person (approximately)