Book your room at Cabanas & Spa Mirador Los Volcanes
Standard CabinMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Superior CabinMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 1 infant)
Pucon cabin with 3 indoor swimming pools
Situated in the mountains, this cabin is close to Ojos del Caburga. Area attractions also include Lake Caburgua and Santuario el Cani.
Cabanas & Spa Mirador Los Volcanes provides 3 indoor swimming pools, a restaurant, and tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, kitchenettes, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cabanas & Spa Mirador Los Volcanes
At your hotel
The cabin offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Cabanas & Spa Mirador Los Volcanes features 3 indoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a fitness center.
Cabanas & Spa Mirador Los Volcanes is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Number of indoor pools - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Separate living room
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
El Asador - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3 indoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
The fine print for Cabanas & Spa Mirador Los Volcanes
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.