Book your room at Evasion Tonique
Family-friendly ski hotel with a ski shuttle
Located near the slopes, this Villers-le-Lac hotel is in the mountains, 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Watch Museum and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. St. Joseph Chapel and Le Saut du Doubs Waterfall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Evasion Tonique to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and take a dip in an indoor pool.
All 70 rooms provide balconies or patios, Select Comfort beds, and satellite TV. Free newspapers and showers are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers ski storage, an indoor pool, and a children's club. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free! Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Billiards or pool table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1968
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Free! Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking, Free! Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Evasion Tonique has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Playground on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Evasion Tonique
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.15 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 53 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 30 per week
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.