Availability: Evasion Tonique
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly ski hotel with a ski shuttle
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Villers-le-Lac hotel is in the mountains, near St. Joseph Chapel winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Watch Museum and Le Saut du Doubs Waterfall.
After a day on the slopes, return to Evasion Tonique to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and take a dip in an indoor pool.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary newspapers, and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Evasion Tonique Amenities
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers ski storage, an indoor pool, and a children's club. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Year Built 1968
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Evasion Tonique has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Playground on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Evasion Tonique Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM.
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.15 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 53 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 30 per week
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.