Book your room at Hotel Boutique Acontraluz
Standard Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Edwardian hotel in Valparaiso (Cerro Alegre) near Casa Mirador de Lukas
This hotel is located in Valparaiso (Cerro Alegre), close to Fine Arts Museum, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Also nearby are Estadio Playa Ancha and El Peral Lift.
Hotel Boutique Acontraluz offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes. Other amenities include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Edwardian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Hotel Boutique Acontraluz has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1897
- Conference space size (feet) - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and noon.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.