Availability: Hotel Palacio Astoreca
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star spa hotel in Valparaiso (Cerro Concepcion) near Casa Mirador de Lukas
This spa hotel is located in the heart of Valparaiso, walking distance from Museo de Bellas Artes de Valparaiso, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Also nearby are Estadio Playa Ancha and El Peral Lift.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Palacio Astoreca features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Palacio Astoreca Amenities
Hotel Palacio Astoreca features a full-service spa and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1923
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Piano Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this piano bar specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required.
Alegre - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
Hotel Palacio Astoreca Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Self parking fee: CLP 24 per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.