Book your room at Hotel Ultramar
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
3-star hotel near Casa Mirador de Lukas
Situated in Valparaiso, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of TeatroMuseo del Titere y el Payaso, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Valparaiso Cultural Park and Paseo Gervasoni are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a coffee shop/café, this smoke-free hotel has concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Free breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Valparaiso hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Ultramar is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.