Please enter your travel dates.
Located just above downtown Valparaiso
Pablo Neruda home nearby
Located just above downtown Valparaiso, two blocks from the Pablo Neruda home adjacent to Valparaiso's Outdoor Museum, and a block from one of the city's famous outdoor elevators.
Free breakfast included
Modeled after an old winery, with exquisite furnishings and priceless antiquities, a sumptuous complimentary full gourmet breakfast is included. The hotel is an exquisite blend of the new and the old. Free wi-fi internet.
Cable TV and Free Wi-Fi
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature water views and are individually decorated with private baths.
This elegant hotel, also the new home of the Robinson Crusoe Inn, features gorgeous water views from its roof, rooms, and enormous terraces. In a convenient uncongested hillside location, just above downtown, it is close to the Pablo Neruda home, and to several lovely nearby restaurants. Modeled after an old winery, with exquisite furnishings and priceless antiquities, a sumptuous complimentary full gourmet breakfast is included. The hotel is an exquisite blend of the new and the old. Non-smoking throught the property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Self parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Water view
- Ocean view
A complimentary full breakfast is served in the breakfast room between 9 AM and 11 AM. Located near several restaurants and shopping. Located near downtown and the harbor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to all Chilean citizens regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and a non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room.
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.