Availability: Quality Inn
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Tulare (Ash Mountain Entrance Sequoia)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Tulare (Ash Mountain Entrance Sequoia), close to Tulare Outlet Center, Prosperity Sports Park, and Tulare Historical Museum. Area attractions also include Mooney Grove Park and International Agri Center.
At Quality Inn, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Inn Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Quality Inn provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Quality Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.