Availability: Bristol Alameda Vitoria
Luxury Room - Breakfast PlanOne Double Bed or Two Single Beds
You can cancel free of charge up until the cancellation window
- Cancellations or changes made after 11:59AM (E. South America Daylight Time) on Sat, Oct 25 or no-shows are subject to a hotel fee equal to the first night's rate plus taxes and fees.
Luxury Room - Breakfast Plan
- 1 double
Beach hotel with an outdoor pool, in Vitoria (Camburi Beach)
This Vitoria hotel is located on the waterfront, offering direct access to the beach and only short distance from Iemanja Pier, Proeng Hall Shopping Mall, and Sao Francisco Convent. Also nearby are Namorados Square and Canto Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Bristol Alameda Vitoria features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bristol Alameda Vitoria Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measure 2475 square feet (230 square meters). This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2012
- Conference space size (feet) - 2475
- Conference space size (meters) - 230
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Bristol Alameda Vitoria has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Bristol Alameda Vitoria Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.