Please enter your travel dates.
One Double Bed-Room Next Generation - Winter offer **
- One Double Bed
2 single beds-Room Next Generation - Winter offer **
- Two Beds
Voisins-le-Bretonneux hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Voisins-le-Bretonneux, this hotel is in the same area as Masin du Parc Naturel de la Haute Vallee de Chevreuse, Palace of Versailles, and France Miniature. Area attractions also include Chateau de Dampierre and Parly 2 Shopping Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Voisins le Bretonneux features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and multilingual staff.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 581 square feet (54 square meters). This Voisins-le-Bretonneux hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and air conditioning in public areas.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 54
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 581
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.