Availability: Hôtel de la Basilique
Please enter your travel dates.
Epinal hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Museum of Ancient and Contemporary Art, Epinal Chateau, and Parc Floral du Cours. Area attractions also include Fort d'Uxegney.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel de la Basilique features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks. Other amenities include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de la Basilique Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 1 meeting rooms are available. This Epinal hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1700
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Ski storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurant Le Basilic - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hôtel de la Basilique Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 8
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 20 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.