Availability: Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Waltham Abbey with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Waltham Abbey Church, Epping Forest, and Capel Manor College and Gardens. Local attractions also include Royal Gunpowder Mills and Lee Valley White Water Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, barbecue grills, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $15.00 GBP / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Thyme - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tempo - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 4.00 per day
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
4 Star (AA)
The national rating is awarded by the appropriate national/regional authority. For further information, please contact your local branch of the relevant tourist board.