Book your room at InterContinental Warsaw
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Club Room, Accessible (Lounge)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Lounge)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
5-star luxury hotel in Warsaw near Palace of Culture and Science
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Warsaw, walking distance from Rondo 1 Conference Centre and Palace of Culture and Science. Also nearby are Royal Castle and Old Town Square.
In addition to 2 restaurants, InterContinental Warsaw features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Warsaw provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 404
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 33
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Steam room
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Eat and drink
Downtown - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Platter - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for InterContinental Warsaw
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 91 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PLN 75 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: PLN 120 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 77 per pet, per day