Availability: The Westin Warsaw
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Striking glass design in the center of Warsaw
The convenient location
Set in the heart of Warsaw, this modern hotel is located 5 minutes from iconic Palace of Culture and Science. Within a walking distance guests can discover shopping malls, parks, Old Town and Royal Route.
Restaurant offers an intriguing menu full of culinary delights and a fusion of flavors "East meets West". Guests are welcome to experience an amazing show kitchen, featuring an array of creative compositions.
All guest rooms have been designed specially to meet the most sophisticated needs and equipped with the Heavenly Bed - an extraordinary glory experience guaranteeing a perfect night sleep.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Warsaw Amenities
Several large daylit rooms are filled with the latest machines, free weights, and yoga balls in The Westin's brand new fitness center. The center is open 24 hours and also offers Finnish sauna, aerobics, yoga, and Pilates. Massage and beauty therapies are available on request.
The Westin has a wide variety of conference rooms, from a 455-square-meter ballroom to the intimate atmosphere of the smaller meeting rooms. All have daylight and audio-visual facilities.
The Westin Warsaw has reserved the four luxurious top floors with a private atmosphere and an amazing view of the city as the Executive Level. Every guest booking an Executive Level Room has an access to the Executive Lounge, where complimentary breakfasts and evening cocktails are served.
The Westin Warsaw offers Westin Unwind for those who travel alone. This features unique social evenings, which take place every week day in the evening. The hotel's lobby changes into a perfect meeting place, where guests can learn some of the chefs' secrets.
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 361
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Fusion restaurant - Artfully divided by Japanese-look screens of translucent marble and bamboo, Fusion serves California-style cuisine blending Asian and European elements and techniques. Guests enjoy breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, or a la carte dinner at tables decorated with Ikebana-style bamboo arrangements.
JP's Bar - Seated in deep leather armchairs at frosted glass tables, guests enjoy street views, live piano music and a full bar. JP's serves a Bartender's Breakfast, light lunches, and hot snacks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Westin Warsaw Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 77 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 90 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.