Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Living large Georgetown-style on Pennsylvania Ave
The suite life
Who's to say you're not a visiting diplomat or Georgetown scholar-in-residence at this conveniently located, spacious apart-hotel? Guest suites have full kitchens for those oh-so-important DC dinner parties.
Guests benefit from complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the apart-hotel. An outdoor terrace during the warmer months, valet parking, and 24-hour fitness center are also available on site.
Measuring more than 600 square feet, the 124 apart-hotel's spacious suites are family-friendly, with living rooms with sofa beds, full kitchens with dishwashers, 2 TVs, and complimentary use of cribs and strollers.
Conveniently located on Georgetown's eastern edge, this all-suite apart-hotel offers on-site laundry facilities, and relax on an outdoor terrace.
A brief stroll down Pennsylvania Avenue to M Street leads to the heart of Georgetown, with probably the densest concentration of restaurants in Washington, where everything from kabobs to fine French cuisine to Chesapeake Bay seafood is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
This Georgetown apart-hotel has a bar serving breakfast, cocktails, a selection of world wines and draft beers. The bar also offers light menus for dinner.
The apart-hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining options within the surrounding area.
Dish + Drinks - American Cuisine
Notti Bianche - Italian
Circle Bistro - French
The nearby C&O Canal is a peaceful place to walk or jog.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per night
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.