Availability: Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I-95 North
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Beltsville (Calverton)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Beltsville (Calverton), close to Gardens Ice House and Fairland Sports and Athletic Complex. Area attractions also include Byrd Stadium and University of Maryland-College Park.
At Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I-95 North, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I-95 North Amenities
Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I-95 North features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (450 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I-95 North is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 450
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Number of floors - 5
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I-95 North Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maryland Green Travel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.