Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC
Please enter your travel dates.
DC-area hotel in downtown Bethesda, near White House
National Institutes of Health
This DC area hotel is located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, a half-mile from the National Institutes of Health and within 8 miles of the White House.
Pool, on-site dining
A rooftop fitness center at this DC area Doubletree has a seasonal outdoor pool. On-site restaurants offer casual and upscale dining experiences as well as room service.
Guestrooms at Doubletree Hotel Bethesda offer Sweet Dreams® beds, 42-inch high-definition TVs, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and complimentary high-speed Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC
Doubletree Hotel Bethesda is a half-mile from the National Institutes of Health and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in the suburbs of Washington DC.
On-site garage parking and valet parking (surcharges) are available. Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to the nearest Metro station.
The hotel offers several dining options, from casual meals to upscale dining. Room service is available (limited hours). A rooftop fitness center includes a seasonal outdoor pool. Children must be accompanied by an adult in fitness facilities.
The property also offers complimentary high-speed and wireless Internet and a complimentary 24-hour business center. The hotel offers 13,000 square feet of meeting space including a conference center.
Doubletree Hotel Bethesda is a smoke-free property. (Fines apply for violations.)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1208
- Complimentary reception
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13000
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
The OZ Restaurant - Casual dining restaurant serving a buffet breakfast each day and a buffet lunch on weekdays. A seasonally changing menu of upscale dinner selections are also offered daily. Breakfast is served 6:30 to 10:30 AM.
The Wine Bar - Serving 50 wines by the glass; full bar service also available. Menu includes light dinner fare, hors d'oeuvres, and snacks. Big-screen TVs and video games. Open late afternoon to late night.
Room service is available (limited hours).
A complimentary manager's reception is provided on early Wednesday evenings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.