Availability: Grand Hyatt Washington
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Plan, 2 Double Beds
Grand Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Grand Club, 2 Double Beds
Atrium hotel three blocks from convention center
This Washington hotel sits just 4 blocks from the Verizon center, 6 blocks from the White House and just 7 blocks from the National Mall. The Smithsonian Museum and national monuments are nearby. In-lobby access to Metro Center also available.
Unique Dining Options
The Grand Hyatt Washington provides several dining options to guests including a cafe, sports bar, bistro, gourmet deli and a full-service Starbucks; guestrooms surround a 12-story atrium with a lagoon and waterfall.
City and atrium views
The Grand Hyatt's contemporary guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, ergonomic chairs, iHome docking stations, complimentary premium channels, wireless Internet access, and city or atrium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hyatt Washington Amenities
Located three blocks from the Washington Convention Center, the Grand Hyatt hotel provides 32 conference rooms offering 42,000 square feet (3,900 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 2,450 guests. Event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). The business center has printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
On-site dining options include two casual cafés, a sports bar with video games, a martini lounge with plush seating, a deli, and a full-service Starbucks. In the adjacent Washington Center office building, the health club offers an array of exercise classes, as well as 2 massage treatment rooms, cardiovascular equipment, free weights, an indoor splash pool, spa tub, and saunas. Garage parking is available nearby at a surcharge. Luggage storage is also available to guests.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 897
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3902
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 32
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42000
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- LCD TV
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Grand Café - Situated alongside the atrium's meandering lagoon, this casual restaurant serves American fare for breakfast and lunch.
Cure Bar & Bistro - Relax with family, friends and business associates in an atmosphere reminiscent of a rustic lodge. The multi-level Cure Bar & Bistro features high ceilings, stone and oak walls, and open fireplace. An extensive selection of wine, beer and spirits is available along with savory cuisine made from local, sustainable and seasonal ingredients. Open for lunch, dinner and late night dining on weekdays. Dinner and late night dining are offered on Saturday and Sunday.
Zephyr Deli - Open for breakfast and lunch, this casual café with an espresso bar serves freshly baked pastries, sandwiches, salads, and pasta for sit-down dining or carry-out.
Grand Slam - A framed pair of Muhammad Ali's boxing gloves and shorts hang in this sports bar, which offers pub fare, beer and cocktails, and high-definition television with state-of-art sound systems and video games.
Starbucks - Open daily from 6 AM to 8 PM.
Guests receive complimentary access to a two-story health club in Washington Center, an office building connected to the hotel. The club provides cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, an indoor splash pool and spa tub, saunas, steam rooms, and an aerobics studio with kick-boxing, spinning, yoga, and Pilates.
Seven blocks from the Grand Hyatt, Washington's National Mall has a tree-lined walking and running path. One mile (1.6 kilometers) away, the 18-hole golf course at Hains Point is perched on the banks of the Potomac River. There's a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that is listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Shuffleboard nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Playground nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Grand Hyatt Washington Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.