Availability: Helix Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Washington DC hotel in Logan Circle neighborhood
Access to art
This 10-story Art Deco hotel is 5 blocks from Dupont Circle galleries and restaurants, and within 2 miles of the National Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution, and the National Mall.
Hotel Helix's interior features white pleather furnishings and pop-art prints; Continental breakfast, dinner, and cocktails are served in the mod Helix Lounge.
Style and Comfort
Rooms at Hotel Helix - a Kimpton Hotel offers triple-sheeted beds with faux-fur throws, minibars, CD players, bathrobes, designer bath products, and complimentary daily newspaper.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Helix Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
This Washington, DC hotel is five blocks from the shops and galleries of Dupont Circle, a mile from the National Mall, and 1.5 miles from the National Gallery of Art.
Complimentary "bubbly" hours are held nightly in the lobby, featuring house champagne, the Kimpton red wine of the month, beer, and assorted soft drinks and water. The Helix lounge serves Continental breakfast daily and appetizers and other light fare during dinner and late-night hours (surcharges for all).
Hotel Helix - a Kimpton Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, and complimentary passes are available to a health club three blocks away. A business center (surcharge) has printing, faxing, and high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for Kimpton Loyalty Members.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Helix Lounge - This lobby lounge draws locals and hotel guests with its exotic cocktails and stylish decor, which includes a white patent-leather-lined alcove hidden by gauzy drapes, a semi-circular metallic bar, a volcano-shaped settee, and lighted ottomans. Continental breakfast is served daily, and light fare is available during dinner and late-night hours.
Hotel Helix - a Kimpton Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness room with a stationary bike, two elliptical machines, a treadmill, several yoga mats, and a TV. The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Complimentary passes are also available to a health club three blocks away, providing an indoor lap pool, racquetball courts, an indoor running track, spa services, and exercise classes; fees may apply.
Two miles away, Hains Point has an 18-hole golf course, a driving range, and a miniature golf course overlooking the Potomac River.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Helix Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.