Please enter your travel dates.
DLX King Room & Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 king
2 Queen DLX Room Hosted Wine Reception
Deluxe Two Queen Beds Accessible
- Two Queen Beds
Eats Specialty Room Hosted Wine Recept
Washington DC hotel in Logan Circle neighborhood
Access to art
This 10-story Art Deco hotel is 5 blocks from Dupont Circle galleries and restaurants, and within 2 miles of the National Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution, and the National Mall.
Hotel Helix's interior features white pleather furnishings and pop-art prints; Continental breakfast, dinner, and cocktails are served in the mod Helix Lounge.
Rooms at Hotel Helix - a Kimpton Hotel offer triple-sheeted beds with faux-fur throws, minibars, CD players, bathrobes, designer bath products, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Washington, DC hotel is five blocks from the shops and galleries of Dupont Circle, a mile from the National Mall, and 1.5 miles from the National Gallery of Art.
Complimentary "bubbly" hours are held nightly in the lobby, featuring house champagne, the Kimpton red wine of the month, beer, and assorted soft drinks and water. The Helix lounge serves Continental breakfast daily, and appetizers and other light fare during dinner and late-night hours (surcharges for all).
Hotel Helix - a Kimpton Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, and complimentary passes are available to a health club three blocks away. A business center (surcharge) has printing, faxing, and high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Helix Lounge - This lobby lounge draws locals and hotel guests with its exotic cocktails and stylish decor, which includes a white patent-leather-lined alcove hidden by gauzy drapes, a semi-circular metallic bar, a volcano-shaped settee, and lighted ottomans. Continental breakfast is served daily, and light fare is available during dinner and late-night hours.
Hotel Helix - a Kimpton Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness room with a stationary bike, two elliptical machines, a treadmill, several yoga mats, and a TV. The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Complimentary passes are also available to a health club three blocks away, providing an indoor lap pool, racquetball courts, an indoor running track, spa services, and exercise classes; fees may apply.
Two miles away, Hains Point has an 18-hole golf course, a driving range, and a miniature golf course overlooking the Potomac River.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.