Book your room at Hotel Madera, a Kimpton Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Executive, Two Queen Beds
Snack Room with 2 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Executive, One King Bed
Tranquility Room with 1 King Bed
Washington, DC boutique hotel near Dupont Circle
Downtown DC refuge
Located in the vibrant Dupont Circle neighborhood, this stylish hotel is 5 blocks from modern art at the Phillips Collection and 8 blocks from the National Mall's museums.
Dog's day out
Hotel Madera caters to pet owners with in-room bowls of treats and a pet-supply shopping service; after a day with Spot, guests can relax in the birch-lined Firefly American Bistro. Complimentary wireless is available throughout the hotel.
In-room spa services
Spacious rooms at Hotel Madera - a Kimpton Hotel feature grass-cloth wallpaper, Japanese-inspired patterned carpeting, and oversized wooden headboards inset with indigo mohair padding. In-room spa services can be requested.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Madera, a Kimpton Hotel
- At your hotel
Located in Washington, DC's vibrant Dupont Circle neighborhood, the smoke-free Hotel Madera is six blocks from George Washington University and 2.5 miles from The Smithsonian's museums.
Hotel Madera caters to pet owners, who can leave a shopping list with the hotel staff for pet food, toys, and litter. Pets receive complimentary bowls of treats in rooms upon request.
The hotel's business center has a computer with high-speed Internet access and printer. Business services include faxing and copying (surcharges for all). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Guests have complimentary access to a nearby fitness center. Spa services are also offered on site. Valet parking is also available for a surcharge.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
The hotel offers complimentary milk and cookies each evening. Complimentary coffee is available in the lobby each morning.
Firefly - A menu of American comfort food and modern interpretation of classic dishes is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Many dishes incorporate locally grown ingredients, created with the season’s harvest in mind.
Hains Point is an 18-hole course two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. There's a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's listed on the National Register for Historic Places - also known as East Potomac Park Golf Course & Driving Range.
Buffalo Billiards, a popular pool and billiards hall, houses several tables and five dart boards in a cavernous underground room one block from the hotel. Guests can sign up for Kimpton InTouch loyalty program to receive complimentary use of the YMCA facilities one block from the hotel. There is a fee for non-loyalty members.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Madera, a Kimpton Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.