Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe, One Queen Bed, Accessible
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Room with King bed Hosted Wine Reception
King Room with Balcony Hosted Wine Reception
2 Queens with Balcony Hosted Wine Reception
Washington, DC boutique hotel near Dupont Circle
Downtown DC refuge
Located in the vibrant Dupont Circle neighborhood, this stylish hotel is 5 blocks from modern art at the Phillips Collection and 8 blocks from the National Mall's museums.
Dog's day out
Hotel Madera caters to pet owners with in-room bowls of treats and a pet-supply shopping service; after a day with Spot, guests can relax in the birch-lined Firefly American Bistro. Complimentary wireless is available throughout the hotel.
In-room spa services
Spacious rooms at Hotel Madera - a Kimpton Hotel feature grass-cloth wallpaper, Japanese-inspired patterned carpeting, and oversized wooden headboards inset with indigo mohair padding. In-room spa services can be requested.
Located in Washington, DC's vibrant Dupont Circle neighborhood, the smoke-free Hotel Madera is six blocks from George Washington University and 2.5 miles from The Smithsonian's museums.
Hotel Madera caters to pet owners, who can leave a shopping list with the hotel staff for pet food, toys, and litter. Pets receive complimentary bowls of treats in rooms upon request.
The hotel's business center has a computer with high-speed Internet access and printer. Business services include faxing and copying (surcharges for all). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Guests have complimentary access to a nearby fitness center. Spa services are also offered on site. Valet parking is also available for a surcharge.
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
The hotel offers complimentary milk and cookies each evening. Complimentary coffee is available in the lobby each morning.
Firefly - A menu of American comfort food and modern interpretation of classic dishes is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Many dishes incorporate locally grown ingredients, created with the season’s harvest in mind.
Hains Point is an 18-hole course two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. There's a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's listed on the National Register for Historic Places - also known as East Potomac Park Golf Course & Driving Range.
Buffalo Billiards, a popular pool and billiards hall, houses several tables and five dart boards in a cavernous underground room one block from the hotel. Guests can sign up for Kimpton InTouch loyalty program to receive complimentary use of the YMCA facilities one block from the hotel. There is a fee for non-loyalty members.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.