Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Winter Sale 2 Nights
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Winter Sale 2 Nights
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Winter Sale 2 Nights
Regency, Club Room, 1 King Bed - Winter Sale 2 Nights
Within three blocks of Capitol and Union Station
Walk to the Senate
This Washington, DC hotel is within 3 blocks of Union Station, the Capitol, and Senate offices, and 4 blocks from the Judiciary Square courthouse complex and the National Mall.
Indoor lap pool
The large health club at Hyatt Regency Washington DC features a glassed-in lap pool and cardio machines with individual TVs. Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel's public areas.
Contemporary guestrooms offer Hyatt's signature Grand Bed, wireless Internet access, oversized desks, cordless phones, iPod docking stations and 37-inch LCD TVs with digital service, HBO, and ESPN.
This Washington hotel is located less than 2 blocks from Union Station, 3 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and Senate offices, and 4 blocks from the National Mall.
The Hyatt Regency Washington DC's modern atrium lobby houses a restaurant, lounge, and coffee/gift shop. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). A lobby kiosk enables guests to check airline schedules and print boarding passes. Tour assistance is also available.
Services at the 24-hour business center include typing, equipment rental, 3 computer workstations, 2 laptop stations, copy and fax machines, and a notary (surcharges). With 38,000 square feet of event space, including a ballroom with event catering, the Hyatt is a popular choice for conferences and social gatherings. Parking is available with height restrictions (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 836
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Signature bedding
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Article One - American Grill - Located in the atrium. Offers a casual location for breakfast and lunch each day, while featuring upscale dining for dinner each evening. Features a selection of dishes blending local influences, organic products, and grilled favorites with a creative twist.
Article One Lounge - Lobby bar serving appetizers, sandwiches, and speciality cocktails. Nine 20-inch flat-screen TVs broadcast news and sports.
Gift Shop - Grab-and-go coffee bar in the lobby. Starbucks coffee, pastries, fruit, and snacks.
Use of the Hyatt's health club is complimentary for guests; it features a glass-enclosed, heated lap pool measuring 42 feet by 16 feet; a seasonal sundeck is adjacent. The exercise room contains circuit training machines and free weights. The Aerobic/Cardio deck has five treadmills, two recumbent bicycles, and five elliptical/cross trainer machines, each with a personal TV set.
Guests can walk, run, or jog on the National Mall, four blocks away. During winter, outdoor ice skating is available in the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden, six blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 55 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.