Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, City View - City View Room..
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Downtown Washington, DC hotel near White House
This 15-story hotel is adjacent to the National Theater, 2 blocks from the White House, 4 blocks from the National Mall, 1 mile from the Capitol, and 2 miles from Georgetown.
Indoor splash pool
Guests at J.W. Marriott Washington DC can take a dip in the indoor splash pool, exercise in the fitness center, and relax in the sauna or spa tub.
Guestrooms at J.W. Marriott Washington DC on Pennsylvania Avenue feature Revive signature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens and offer high-speed Internet access.
Next to the National Theater, the J.W. Marriott Washington DC on Pennsylvania Avenue, is 2 blocks from the White House and 4 blocks from the National Mall. The hotel offers 29 meeting rooms, including a 13,680-square-foot ballroom. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the 2-story lobby and adjacent restaurants. Guests can also use a business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
The on-site fitness center has an indoor splash pool, saunas, and a spa tub. Dining and drink options include an American restaurant, an international lounge, a lobby coffee cart. Room service is available during limited hours.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 772
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 37,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3437
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 29
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Climate control
- City view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
1331 - Open for lunch and dinner, this lounge offers tapas and other international dishes in a room with brown-leather banquettes, recessed lighting, and nine televisions. Guests can plug laptops into tableside jacks for high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Avenue Grill - The split-level restaurant serves American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an airy space overlooking Pennsylvania Avenue. A bar area with a fireplace is located on the upper level.
Lobby Coffee Cart - Starbucks coffee, juices, tea, and pastries are available throughout the day in the lobby.
J.W. Marriott Washington DC on Pennsylvania Avenue's fitness center has five treadmills, four stationary bikes, three stair machines, several weight machines, and free weights. Guests can also use an indoor splash pool, spa tub, and saunas.
A mile south of the hotel, Washington, DC's National Mall has a tree-lined walking and running path. Two miles away, the 18-hole golf course at Hains Point is perched on the banks of the Potomac River. There's a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13 (extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast).
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.