Availability: Latham Hotel Georgetown
Please enter your travel dates.
Elegant Georgetown hotel with famed restaurant
M Street lodgings
Located on M Street in Washington's desirable Georgetown district, this boutique hotel is within walking distance of shops and restaurants, and 1 mile from the Kennedy Center.
Pool by the canal
In season, guests can swim in the outdoor pool overlooking the canal or relax on the sundeck. At night, fresh French fare is served at Chef Michel Richard's award-winning Citronelle.
Guestrooms at the Latham Hotel Georgetown feature antique-style entertainment armoires, marble-topped desks, Egyptian-cotton linens, down duvets, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Latham Hotel Georgetown Amenities
Located in Georgetown at the end of M Street, the Latham Hotel provides easy access to both Dupont and Washington Circles.
The renowned Citronelle, one of Washington's top restaurants, and La Madeleine, a French bistro, are on site. Room service is available during limited hours.
A business center offers two flat-panel stations, complimentary wireless Internet access, and printing capabilities. The hotel has its own fitness room, and guests also enjoy complimentary access to the nearby Georgetown Fitness Club.
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Citronelle - Located in the center of the hotel, Citronelle is the creation of award-winning chef Michel Richard. A glass-enclosed kitchen allows diners to see meal preparations. The menu combines traditional French recipes with American influences. Dinner highlights include Lobster “Beluga Pasta,” Chateaubriand, Colorado Rack of Lamb. The wine list encompasses 300 distinguished labels, updated daily. Guests receive preferred reservations. Jackets required for gentlemen.
La Madeleine - Inspired by the charming bistros of the French countryside. Accent on fresh local ingredients. Located right across the driveway, and open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast favorites include omelets and croissants. Soups, Quiche Lorraine, sandwiches for lunch. Dinner features new wine-inspired menu including Beef Bourguignon.
The hotel's small, seasonal outdoor pool overlooks the C&O Canal. A small fitness center is also on site.
Washington's beautiful Rock Creek Park, less than two miles from the Latham, offers numerous recreational activities and top-notch facilities. Picnic spots, tennis courts, wooded trails, ranger-led programs, and recreation fields are just some of the attractions.
The recreational activities listed below are available at the Latham Hotel Georgetown or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Latham Hotel Georgetown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per room, per night (maximum USD 40.00 per stay) plus USD 150.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.