Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchen
Deluxe Double Room, Kitchen
Studio Suite, Kitchen
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Kitchen
Modern suites with balconies in Foggy Bottom
This curved hotel is on Washington Circle at the junction of downtown Washington, Dupont Circle, and Foggy Bottom; George Washington University is two blocks away.
The hotel's Circle Bistro serves American and Mediterranean dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers a Sunday brunch. Fitness equipment is on site.
Warm and spacious
One Washington Circle's suites, formerly apartments, offer kitchens, city-view balconies, bathrooms with separate dressing areas, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
The hotel's Circle Bistro spotlights French tradition, complemented by modern seasonal favourites. The Sunday brunch draws guests and locals, and a pre-theater menu is also available. One Washington Circle Hotel's fitness room offers cardio and weight machines, along with a selection of magazines.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 315
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Pool table
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3500
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
Circle Bistro - Start and end your day at Circle Bistro where you can savor delectable American cuisine with a French flair. Ranked one of the Top 100 Best Restaurants in Washington, DC by Washington Magazine, Circle Bistro is the perfect dining venue for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Glass partitions separate the dining and lounge areas, where a large honeycomb of spaces is built around a fireplace. In summer, the space extends to the walled-in patio. The Bistro is also a great place for happy hour or evening cocktails.
The One Washington Circle Hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool. The small fitness center has a weight machine, exercise bike, stair machine, and treadmill.
Rock Creek Park, about a half-mile from the hotel, is a 1,800-acre oasis with hiking and biking trails, a nature center/planetarium, and remnants of Civil War forts. Trail rides are available through the Rock Creek Park Horse Center. The park has 15 soft-surface and 10 hard-surface tennis courts; reservations are generally required.
Hains Point, about three miles from the hotel, offers an 18-hole golf course, a two-tier driving range, and a miniature-golf course that's on the National Register of Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 14.5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.