Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Washington hotel! Finding the perfect home away from home during your District of Columbia escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Washington. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Washington hotels even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- District of Columbia is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Washington has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, District of Columbia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Washington is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 13% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?
Sparky will love running full speed on the National Mall and experiencing the city from a four-legged perspective on your next Washington, D.C. vacation.
Let him to sniff around the Smithsonian Institution, the Capitol Building, and the Washington Memorial. After giving history lessons to your pet, go for a romp along the Rock Creek Park Trails and through the Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens. Treat your fur ball to a walk on the diplomatic side when you book your stay at one of the pet-friendly hotels in Washington, D.C. Not only are these accommodations located near all the sites, but they offer pampering pet services, such as grooming, dog-walking, and training options too.
Booking travel arrangements shouldn’t be ruff on your wallet. At Expedia we’ll help you plan a D.C. vacation for you and your pet that’s easy on your bank account. When it comes to pet-friendly hotels, Washington, D.C. features a variety to suit you and Sparky’s preferences. You’ll find places matching your needs and price range, so you can afford some new chew toys and balls of yarn for your getaway. However, keep in mind that some Washington, D.C. pet-friendly hotels may have certain restrictions, such as weight limitations, so check with the accommodation before reserving. Use our mobile booking app today and prepare for a howling good time tomorrow.