Book your room at St. Gregory Luxury Hotel And Suites
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Accessible
Junior Suite, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
In Washington, DC near business and cultural areas
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
A life-size Marilyn Monroe statue greets guests at this elegantly casual and hospitable hotel located at the intersection of DC's business, historical, and entertainment districts.
Health clubs discount
Two of the city's best health clubs offer discounts to St. Gregory Hotel's guests; amenities include racquetball/squash courts, 25-meter pool, exercise classes, spa, and indoor track.
St. Gregory Hotel and Suites' guestrooms feature contemporary furnishings, high-speed Internet access, and video-game consoles; cookies at bedtime provide a homey touch.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
St. Gregory Luxury Hotel And Suites
St. Gregory's is located in Washington, DC's business district near the State Department, World Bank, and embassies. Dupont Circle is three blocks away, Georgetown is six blocks away, and the Kennedy Center in Foggy Bottom is a mile away.
The hotel features M Street Bar & Grill, which serves Mediterranean-influenced selections for lunch and dinner; the restaurant is also open for breakfast. The street-level lounge overlooks M Street.
Guests have access to a second-floor fitness room and also receive discounted passes to two of the city's best health clubs, which offer swimming, racquetball/squash, basketball, and fitness classes.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge). This is a smoke-free hotel.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 9
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Eat and drink
M Street Bar & Grill and 21M Lounge - A sleek, hip, and sensuous place to gather with friends, M Street Bar & Grill and 21M Lounge offer three different sections: a glass-enclosed lounge, popular for after-work gatherings, pre-dinner cocktails, and light fare; an outdoor patio with lounge seating; and an intimate seating area with plush booths. Creative and classic cocktails, innovative martinis, and creative bar menu for light fare.
The St. Gregory's second-floor fitness room has two treadmills, a weight machine with three types of weights, an exercise bike, stair machine, and television.
Hotel guests receive discounts at two of the city's best health clubs. The YMCA, located six blocks east, includes a 25-meter pool, racquetball/squash courts, and an indoor track; the Sports Club/LA, four blocks west, has lap pools, exercise classes, basketball, and spa services. Buffalo Billiards, one of the city's best-known pool and billiards halls, houses 30 tables (and five dart boards) in a cavernous underground room three blocks away.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole East Potomac Park Golf Course at Hains Point, about two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. It has a two-tier driving range, as well as a miniature golf course that's on the National Register of Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington DC hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for St. Gregory Luxury Hotel And Suites
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.