Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible - _Deluxe
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - King
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
In Washington, DC near business and cultural areas
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
A life-size Marilyn Monroe statue greets guests at this elegantly casual and hospitable hotel located at the intersection of DC's business, historical, and entertainment districts.
Health clubs discount
Two of the city's best health clubs offer discounts to St. Gregory Hotel's guests; amenities include racquetball/squash courts, 25-meter pool, exercise classes, spa, and indoor track.
St. Gregory Hotel and Suites' guestrooms feature contemporary furnishings, high-speed Internet access, and video-game consoles; cookies at bedtime provide a homey touch.
St. Gregory's is located in Washington, DC's business district near the State Department, World Bank, and embassies. Dupont Circle is three blocks away, Georgetown is six blocks away, and the Kennedy Center in Foggy Bottom is a mile away.
The hotel features M Street Bar & Grill, which serves Mediterranean-influenced selections for lunch and dinner; the restaurant is also open for breakfast. The street-level lounge overlooks M Street.
Guests have access to a second-floor fitness room and also receive discounted passes to two of the city's best health clubs, which offer swimming, racquetball/squash, basketball, and fitness classes.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Turndown service (on request)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
M Street Bar & Grill and 21M Lounge - A sleek, hip, and sensuous place to gather with friends, M Street Bar & Grill and 21M Lounge offer three different sections: a glass-enclosed lounge, popular for after-work gatherings, pre-dinner cocktails, and light fare; an outdoor patio with lounge seating; and an intimate seating area with plush booths. Creative and classic cocktails, innovative martinis, and creative bar menu for light fare.
The St. Gregory's second-floor fitness room has two treadmills, a weight machine with three types of weights, an exercise bike, stair machine, and television.
Hotel guests receive discounts at two of the city's best health clubs. The YMCA, located six blocks east, includes a 25-meter pool, racquetball/squash courts, and an indoor track; the Sports Club/LA, four blocks west, has lap pools, exercise classes, basketball, and spa services. Buffalo Billiards, one of the city's best-known pool and billiards halls, houses 30 tables (and five dart boards) in a cavernous underground room three blocks away.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole East Potomac Park Golf Course at Hains Point, about two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. It has a two-tier driving range, as well as a miniature golf course that's on the National Register of Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Washington DC hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: USD 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.