Availability: The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Romance Package.
- 1 king
Superior Room - Superior Room
- 1 king
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Superior room
- 1 king
4-star Edwardian hotel in Washington near White House
Situated in the city center, this historic hotel is close to Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle, White House, and Ford's Theater. Also nearby are Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Edwardian hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 657
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.60 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.