Availability: The Melrose Georgetown Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Stately hotel with Pennsylvania Avenue address
Two blocks to Metro
Just west of downtown, this upscale hotel is 2 blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro station, Georgetown, and George Washington University and Hospital; the White House is 8 blocks away.
Martinis and Wi-Fi
The warmly inviting Lounge serves appetizers, light fare, and a tempting array of creative martinis. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the Melrose Georgetown Hotel, including guestrooms.
Guestrooms offer comfort with pillowtop mattresses, fluffy down comforters, brocade loveseats, and ergonomic desk chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Melrose Georgetown Hotel Amenities
This Washington, D.C. hotel blends a sophisticated ambience with a convenient location in Foggy Bottom, 2 blocks east of Georgetown and 2 blocks west of George Washington University and a major Metro station. The White House, Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Lincoln Memorial, and Smithsonian museums are among the many attractions within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers).
A 24-hour business center contains 2 computer stations with wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, a printer, and a fax machine; business services are available for a surcharge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This is a non-smoking property.
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Down comforter
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Jardenea Restaurant - Serves farm-to-fork cuisine for dinner. Seasonal menu.
The Lounge - Mixologists concoct specialty cocktails.
The hotel's small but well-equipped fitness center contains a treadmill, elliptical trainer, rowing machine, exercise bike, and two stair machines. Guests also have access to a 100,000-square-foot health club five blocks away (surcharge). The club offers lap pools, racquetball, squash, basketball, volleyball, and a wide array of classes and spa services.
Rock Creek Park, about three blocks from the hotel, is a vast, woodsy oasis with hiking and biking trails, a nature center/planetarium, remnants of Civil War forts, and an 18-hole public golf course. Trail rides are available at the Rock Creek Park Horse Center. The park has 15 soft-surface and 10 hard-surface tennis courts; reservations are generally required.
The recreational activities listed below are available at The Melrose Hotel, Washington D.C. or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The Melrose Georgetown Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.