Book your room at The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Grand Room (DELUXE KING)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite (METROPOLITAN)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite (CAROLINE ASTOR)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (Saint Regis)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Renaissance-style hotel 2 blocks from White House
Ritzy downtown hotel
Located in one of the city's toniest business districts, The St. Regis, Washington, DC is two blocks north of Lafayette Square and the White House, and within a mile of the National Mall.
The hotel's complimentary 24-hour fitness center offers Technogym equipment with personal TVs and iPod docking stations. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
The St. Regis, Washington, DC guestrooms provide city views, custom-designed furnishings, and hues of sienna and gold. High-end amenities include Bose radios, DVD players, and 15-inch LCD bathroom TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
For business travelers, this downtown Washington, DC hotel has a technology helpdesk, wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge), secretarial and translation services (surcharge), and a 24-hour business center with a computer, printer, copier, and fax machine.
The St. Regis, Washington, DC provides a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with Technogym equipment with personal TV screens and iPod docking stations.
Facilities include eight meeting rooms in addition to the Astor Ballroom, which has 18-foot ceilings, sparkling chandeliers, and Palladian windows overlooking a landscaped terrace.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Room service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Adour - French American cuisine in a contemporary setting, featuring a menu created by internationally acclaimed chef Alain Ducasse. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of The St. Regis, Washington, DC enjoy complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center, offering Technogym machines with personal television screens and iPod docking stations.
Runners can jog around Lafayette Park two blocks south in front of the White House, or on the Mall, two blocks behind the president's residence.
The 18-hole golf course Hains Point is two miles away, perched on the banks of the Potomac River. The course has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25.00
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.