Availability: The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
Please enter your travel dates.
Sophisticated hotel in Washington’s West End
This upscale hotel is 3 blocks from Georgetown's shops and restaurants, 6 blocks from the Kennedy Center, 7 blocks from Dupont Circle, and about 2 miles from the White House.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a lounge, well-equipped health club, shaded outdoor splash pool, and 2 restaurants; wireless Internet access is available throughout.
The Westin's guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down bedding, and Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads, fluffy robes, and oversize towels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Amenities
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC has an outdoor splash pool as well as a fitness center, which offers exercycles, treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and resistance balls. Guests can relax in a paneled lounge with wingchairs and a fireplace. All public spaces have wireless Internet access. There is a 24 hour business center with 9 meeting and conference rooms. Breakfast is served in the Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse. For lunch and dinner, Boveda serves dinner, small plates, and organic cocktails. The hotel also offers a complimentary Love That Dog (LTD) program, which includes a dog bed and bowls.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse - Guests can order breakfast from the menu or enjoy the buffet overlooking the patio in this lofty dining room interspersed with thick, gray columns.
Boveda - Serving dinner, Latin small plates, and organic cocktails.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor splash pool.
A block west of the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with numerous paths for hiking, running, biking, and horseback riding. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. Public tennis courts are located 2 blocks north.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole Hains Point, about 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The locale includes a miniature golf course listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and a two-tier driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Westin; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.