Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Sophisticated hotel in Washington’s West End
This upscale hotel is 3 blocks from Georgetown's shops and restaurants, 6 blocks from the Kennedy Center, 7 blocks from Dupont Circle, and about 2 miles from the White House.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a lounge, well-equipped health club, shaded outdoor splash pool, and 2 restaurants; wireless Internet access is available throughout.
The Westin's guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down bedding, and Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads, fluffy robes, and oversize towels.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC has an outdoor splash pool as well as a fitness center, which offers exercycles, treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and resistance balls. Guests can relax in a paneled lounge with wingchairs and a fireplace. All public spaces have wireless Internet access. There is a 24 hour business center with 9 meeting and conference rooms. Breakfast is served in the Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse. For lunch and dinner, Boveda serves dinner, small plates, and organic cocktails. The hotel also offers a complimentary Love That Dog (LTD) program, which includes a dog bed and bowls.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse - Guests can order breakfast from the menu or enjoy the buffet overlooking the patio in this lofty dining room interspersed with thick, gray columns.
Boveda - Serving dinner, Latin small plates, and organic cocktails.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor splash pool.
A block west of the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with numerous paths for hiking, running, biking, and horseback riding. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. Public tennis courts are located 2 blocks north.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole Hains Point, about 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The locale includes a miniature golf course listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and a two-tier driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Westin; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Dogs up to 40 pounds are allowed. Guest must sign waiver at check-in. A deposit and advance notification is required.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.