Book your room at Washington Marriott at Metro Center
Please enter your travel dates.
- 2 double
Deluxe Room - Escape Family Time
- 1 king
- 2 double
- Accommodations as selected
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the kid's menu for children age 12 years or younger when accompanied by an adult who purchases an entrée from the regular menu
- 1 king
Deluxe Room Business Package
- 1 king
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast for 1 in the hotel restaurant daily
- 1 Starbucks beverage daily
- Complimentary internet access and local and domestic long distance phone calls
Smoke-free Washington, DC hotel adjacent to Metro hub
This hotel has convenient access to the National Mall, Smithsonian Institution and a variety of other historic sites. Located within blocks of the Verizon Center and Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Washington Marriott at Metro Center provides an indoor pool, and fitness center. The on-site restaurant, Fire & Sage, offers Continental cuisine and American dishes with a handcrafted feel.
Guestrooms at Washington Marriott at Metro Center feature Revive Collection bedding with down duvets and luxury linens. Rooms offer high-speed Internet access, and bathrooms have curved shower rods.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- The Overview
The Washington Marriott at Metro Center in Washington, DC is 4 blocks from the Washington Convention Center, the Verizon Center, and the National Mall. Three light-rail lines serve the adjacent Metro station, for easy access around the city and beyond.
Dining choices includes continental cuisine served at Fire & Sage for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as a quick pastry, salad or sandwich to go at our lobby level Starbucks.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby. A self-serve business center has computer workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
An indoor pool is located on the third floor with an adjacent fitness center and sauna.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 459
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 15
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Fire & Sage - Casual restaurant offering approachable American dishes with a handcrafted feel. The all-day menu features starters, hearty soups, fresh salads, sandwiches, brick oven-fired flatbreads, and entrées.
Starbucks - Grab a quick pastry, salad, or sandwich to go along with a favorite beverage. The outdoor patio just beyond the coffee shop is perfect for soaking up the sun and taking in the energy of the city.
Room service is available.
- Out and About
Washington Marriott at Metro Center features an indoor pool on the third floor. The adjacent fitness center contains treadmills, stationary bikes, stair machines, and free weights. Saunas are also located adjacent to the pool.
Washington, DC's mile-long National Mall, four blocks south of the hotel, provides a tree-lined path for walking and running. Hains Point, two miles from the Marriott, has an 18-hole course perched on the banks of the Potomac River. A two-tier driving range is offered here, as well as a miniature golf course on the National Register for Historic Places.
Rock Creek Park, 6 miles from the hotel, is a 1,800-acre oasis with hiking and biking trails, a nature center/planetarium, and remnants of Civil War forts. Trail rides are available through the Rock Creek Park Horse Center. The park has 15 soft-surface and 10 hard-surface tennis courts; reservations are generally required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Washington Marriott at Metro Center
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.20 per day (in/out privileges)
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 12.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the "Stay for Breakfast" room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.