Please enter your travel dates.
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Level Room.
Standard Room, Tower - Discover the Zoo
- Accommodations as selected
- FONZ (Friends of the National Zoo) welcome package
- 1 map of National Zoo
- During the final 2 weeks of December only, offer includes Zoolights items such as hot cocoa and tubing
- Free hotel self parking for 1 vehicle during stay
DC hotel with gardens near National Zoo and Metro
Four blocks from zoo
Located in residential northwest Washington, DC, the Washington Marriott Wardman Park sits on 16 acres of gardens and woodland. The hotel is next to Metro stop and 4 blocks from the National Zoo.
Outdoor lap pool
The Washington Marriott Wardman Park includes 2 atriums, a heated outdoor lap pool, and wireless Internet access in public areas. A Stone's Throw restaurant features a buffet breakfast and fresh seafood for dinner.
All 1,314 guestrooms feature Revive signature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens, garden or residential views, and offer high-speed Internet access.
The Washington Marriott Wardman Park rises above 16 acres of gardens and woods in one of Washington's prettiest neighborhoods. The eight-story Wardman Tower was built in 1928 and has been home to several presidents, diplomats, and famous socialite and diplomat Perle Mesta. The nine-story Park Tower opened in 1962; the 10-story Center Tower in 1970.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the public spaces. These include two restaurants, a bar located between the lobby's two atriums, and a coffee shop with indoor and outdoor seating.
Amenities include a seasonal, heated outdoor lap pool and a health club with fitness equipment, aerobic classes, spa treatments, steam room, and sauna.
The business center has copiers, fax machines, and computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Two ballrooms and 79,000 square feet of conference space are on site.
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1314
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1928
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Stone's Throw Restaurant - Modern American menu featuring steak and seafood. Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Harry's Pub - Wood-paneled, English-style pub. Burgers and other pub staples for lunch and dinner. Seasonal outdoor seating.
Woodley Market - Starbucks coffee drinks and pastries. Small café located off the colonnade that links the historic Wardman Tower to the other two buildings. Seasonal outdoor seating on slate patio overlooking the sloping grounds. Gourmet take-out items.
Lobby Bar - Spread between the two atriums in the lobby, the lounge comprises clusters of easy chairs and a long mahogany bar. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres are served from late morning until late night.
The hotel provides an outdoor heated lap pool, open seasonally. The fitness room offers 10 treadmills, several stair machines, exercise bikes, and resistance equipment. Guests can stroll the hotel's spacious grounds, which are carefully landscaped each season.
The hotel is three blocks from the wooded hiking, biking, and riding trails of Rock Creek Park. The 18-hole Hains Point golf course is four miles away, on the banks of the Potomac River. The course also includes a two-tier driving range and a miniature-golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.