Availability: Washington Marriott
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 queen
- 2 double
Premium Room - Business Package.
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast for one
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary domestic calls
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Level.
Six blocks from Georgetown and Dupont Circle
On the edge of Washington's business district, this nine-story brick hotel is six blocks from shops, galleries, and restaurants in Georgetown and Dupont Circle.
Enjoy a casual dining experience at The Atrium Restaurant, serving fresh, chef-crafted cuisine or a pre-game cocktail in The Court Lounge. Wireless Internet access, available throughout the hotel, is complimentary in public areas.
The Washington Marriott's guestrooms feature Revive signature bedding with down duvets and 300-thread-count cotton linens. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Washington Marriott Amenities
Guests can swim laps in Washington Marriott's indoor pool or work out in the hotel's well-equipped fitness center. Also available is a sauna and a spa tub adjacent to the pool.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 9
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 470
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Atrium Restaurant - Elegant dining room off the main lobby featuring framed photos of Washington, D.C throughout. Traditional American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Court Lounge - Restaurant serving lunch and dinner. The Court Lounge also features a bar.
The Marriott's fitness center offer exercise machines, free weights, and TVs. Guests also swim laps in the indoor pool and unwind in the sauna or spa tub.
A 100,000-square-foot health club (surcharge) is diagonally across from the hotel. It offers two indoor lap pools, four squash and racquetball courts, four basketball courts, an aerobics room, an array of classes, and a range of exercise machines.
Washington's Rock Creek Park, four blocks from the Marriott, is a 1,750-acre forest with paths for hiking, running, and biking. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins six blocks west of the hotel. Public tennis courts are located three blocks away, next to a public playground. Hains Point, an 18-hole golf course that includes a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course, is three miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available at the Washington Marriott or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Washington Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD .50 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast. This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the Stay for Breakfast rate plan. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.