Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown atrium hotel six blocks from White House
This Westin hotel offers a convenient downtown setting 6 blocks from the White House, 1 mile from the convention center, and 2 miles from Smithsonian museums; a Metro stop is 2 blocks south.
Pasta and desserts
Overlooking the light-filled atrium, the 1400 North restaurant features a pasta station and dessert bar. Liquid 14 bar is a popular meeting place for area businesspeople.
Westin's guestrooms have flat-screen TVs and wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Upscale amenities include marble-topped desks, upholstered headboards, and marble baths with Golden Door toiletries.
This downtown Washington, DC hotel is six blocks northwest of the White House and within two miles of the Washington Convention Center, the Verizon Center, Smithsonian museums, and national monuments. With a Metro stop two blocks south, Westin Washington DC guests have easy access to these and numerous other destinations.
Westin's dining and refreshment options include the casually sophisticated 1400 North restaurant, and Liquid 14, a popular bar among businesspeople.
Two computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) are available in the business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1440
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
1400 North - Airy space overlooking atrium from second floor. American and international cuisine. Buffet and à la carte breakfast. Seafood, steaks, pasta station, and salad and dessert bars featured at lunch and dinner.
Liquid 14 - Lounge with wide-screen TV, serving cocktails and dinner. Located on the second floor.
Westin's on-site fitness center has four exercise bikes, two treadmills, two elliptical trainers, a stair machine, and free weights.
Top jogging spots downtown Washington, DC include Lafayette Park, seven blocks south in front of the White House, and the museum-lined National Mall, about 10 blocks from the hotel.
Hains Point, two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River, offers an 18-hole public golf course, a two-tier driving range, and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register of Historic Places. Other attractions include a playground and the giant sculpture The Awakening.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Running track/path nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 14.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.