Book your room at Kololo Game Reserve
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly lodge in Vaalwater with an outdoor pool
This eco-friendly lodge is situated in a national park.
In addition to a restaurant, Kololo Game Reserve features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to kitchens and fireplaces, guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access along with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kololo Game Reserve
- The Overview
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Out and About
Guests can experience the thrill of a safari, and take advantage of an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Swimming on site
- Game viewing on site
- Game drive on site
- Safari on site
The Fine Print for Kololo Game Reserve
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6PM must contact the property in advance with their estimated arrival time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Babysitting/childcare fee: ZAR 50 per hour, per child
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa (FTTSA), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.