Availability: Waterford Castle
4-star hotel in Waterford with a golf course
Situated near the airport, in Waterford, this golf hotel is close to Waterford Regional Hospital, Edmund Rice Heritage Centre, and House of Waterford Crystal. Local attractions also include Faithlegg Golf Club and Waterford Municipal Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, Waterford Castle features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Golf course
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
Waterford Castle Amenities
Waterford Castle features a golf course. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 2475 square feet (230 square meters). This Waterford hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Waterford Castle is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Year Built 1600
- Conference space size (feet) - 2475
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 230
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Waterford Castle has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Waterford Castle Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests will be charged 5 EUR per night for gas and electricity use June - August. From September to May, guests are required to pay 7 EUR per night.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:Guests will be charged 5 EUR per night for gas and electricity use June - August. From September to May, guests are required to pay 7 EUR per night.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Boat transfer per adult: EUR 5.00 (roundtrip)
- Energy surcharge (between 1 September 30 May): EUR 7.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.