Availability: Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay
Harbourview Twin or DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin or DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Room (Kids N All)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Family Room (Flex Rate)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Twin or Double Breakfast IncludedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Wellington (Oriental Parade) near Courtenay Place
This luxury hotel is located in Wellington (Oriental Parade), close to Waitangi Park, Courtenay Place, and Te Papa. Also nearby are Mount Victoria Lookout and Civic Square.
Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay provides a bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, a porter/bellhop, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay Amenities
Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay features an indoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This luxury hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10.20 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 26.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 26.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.