Book your room at Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
Elite Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Shared Dormitory (10 beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Shared Dormitory (8 beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Shared Dormitory (6 beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Shared Dormitory (4 beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (6 beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (4 beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Ensuite (4 beds)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star hostel in Wellington near Civic Square
Located in the heart of Wellington, this hostel is within walking distance of Wellington Town Hall, Civic Square, and Cuba Street Mall. Also nearby are Te Papa and Courtenay Place.
In addition to a restaurant, Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
At your hotel
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Wellington hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 4 NZD / per hour ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 4 NZD / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 4 NZD / per hour ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 4 NZD / per hour )
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington has a restaurant serving dinner only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 10
- Breakage deposit: NZD 200 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.