Book your room at Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
5-star eco-friendly hostel, walk to Civic Square
Located in the heart of Wellington, this eco-friendly hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Wellington Town Hall, Civic Square, and Cuba Street Mall. Te Papa and Courtenay Place are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this hostel. Continental breakfast is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
All rooms are shared and feature WiFi, wired Internet, and showers. Satellite TV and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This eco-friendly hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4 NZD per hour ), Wired internet access ( 4 NZD per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4 NZD per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 4 NZD per hour )
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Shared accommodations
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington has a restaurant serving dinner only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 10
- Breakage deposit: NZD 200 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Backpackers property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.