Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star luxury hotel in Wellington near Wellington Cable Car
Wellington Cable Car nearby
Situated in Wellington, this luxury hotel is close to Museum of Wellington City and Sea, Carter Observatory, and Old Government Buildings. Also nearby are Beehive and Civic Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Wellington features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness facility, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
Caucus Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 29.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 28.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.