Please enter your travel dates.
The Marjani is a nice and comfortable 3 star hotel in Holtensen , a small village in the Wennigsen municipality, right by the B217 street connecting Hanover with Hameln. The pet-friendly hotel boasts high comfort at moderate prices and is the ideal budget accommodation near Hanover for families or fairgoers. The Hanover city centre is approx. 13 km/8 miles away and easy to reach by car or train. Right in front of the Marjani hotel guests will find a small supermarket, an Italian restaurant, a nice inn serving German specialities, a McDonald's and a gambling hall. The exhibition centre is located at around 20 minutes from the hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Tour assistance
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
The comprehensive breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room daily from 6 a.m. until 10 a.m.
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT Check-in: the rooms are available at any time after 3 p.m. Check-out: it is necessary to leave the rooms not later than 11 a.m. Hotel reception is open from 6 a.m. until midnight.
Caters to groups
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Parking is included in the price. Wireless Internet access is included in the price. Baby cots are included in the price. Pets are included in the price. Breakfast is not included in the price and costs €6,00 per person/day.