Book your room at Hotel Fürstenhof Wernigerode
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Wernigerode hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Wernigerode Castle, Wernigerode Town Hall, and Wernigerode Marketplace. Also nearby are Christianental Wildlife Park and Museum of Aviation and Technology.
At Hotel Fürstenhof Wernigerode, recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room. The hotel also features a full-service spa and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars (stocked with some free items), and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Fürstenhof Wernigerode
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Fürstenhof Wernigerode features a sauna and a steam room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This Wernigerode hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
Hotel Fürstenhof Wernigerode is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Steam room
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1700
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10,00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.